oneMicro is evolution of various experiments with breakout boards for Microcontrollers that we have been developing for quite some time. oneMicro is series of simple, programmable, breadboard friendly and bare-minimum breakout boards for majority of your favorite microcontrollers. oneMicro ATmega32 is breakout the popular Atmel Atmega16 chip. The board has CP2102 usb to serial convertor and comes with pre-programmed bootloader. This allows programming of the board with any external hardware.
- 16K Bytes of Flash(Program Memory)
- 2K Bytes SRAM
- Analog Comparator
- 2 8-bit Timers plus prescaler
- 2 16-bit Timers with prescaler, capture etc.
- 4 PWM channels
- 8 channel 10-bit ADC
- 2 wire serial interface
- Real Time Counter with separate oscillator
- Low power and Idle modes, External and External interrupts, selectable on-chip Oscillator
- Reset switch
- ISP Programming Header
- 16MHz Crystal
- Dimensions : 25mm X 20mm X 63mm ( L X W X H)
- Fits on Breadboard.