The ESP8266 ESP12E Wifi Module is now more user friendly with the Explore ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module. It aptly fits on a breadboard
with all pins taken out. The module goes into programming mode with a single reset switch.
- Fits on a breadboard!
- Single button 'Reset' switch for programming. Uses MOSFET's to put the module in programming mode.
- All pins of ESP12E taken out
- Separate serial pins breakout compatible with FTDI cable layout.
- On-board LM1117-3.3V regulator
- Works with Arduino IDE for ESP8266
- ESP8266 ESP12E features
- 802.11 b/g/n protocol
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Supports antenna diversity
- Power down leakage current of < 10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1Ã—1 MIMO, 2Ã—1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ïs guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)