If you've used AVR MCUs, you surely should have heard of Atmega32, the big brother of atmega328. This 40 pin MCU packs a good amout power. If you're working on any project that needs decent amount of GPIO pins along with good flash and RAM, you should pick this.
- 8 bit Atmega Processor
- 32K Bytes of Flash(Program Memory)
- 2K Bytes SRAM
- Analog Comparator
- 2 8-bit Timers plus prescaler
- 2 16-bit Timers with prescaler, capture etc.
- 4 PWM channels
- 8 channel 10-bit ADC
- 2 wire serial interface
- Real Time Counter with separate oscillator
- Low power and Idle modes, External and External interrupts, selectable on-chip Oscillator