Our top seller is back with a revision, the 8051 Ultra Development board has got a revision with enhanced features. A onboard USB to serial converter to connect directly to your laptop/computer, we have done away with the RS232. Also the board is more spacious with clear division among various peripherals.It comes with nuvoTon w78E052DDG which is compatible with 8052. The microcontroller comes with built in serial bootloader, hence no external programmer is required.
We have designed this 8051 kit, so that a beginner can gradually build up from basics like LED blinking up to standard peripherals and communication protocols without having to change boards. The entire kit is very affordable and we have solid 22 video tutorials to help you get started from architecture to interfacing all the on-board peripherals.
1. 8051 Development Board with following Modules, ICs and Interfaces
- USB Communication with CP2102
- Eight 5mm LEDs
- Eight Switches in DIP package
- LCD 16x2
- Four Seven Segment Displays
- ADC 0808 with 555 timer for sampling frequency
- Two Relays for Switching AC devices.
- 4x4 Keypad.
- L293D Motor Driver for DC and Stepper Motors.
- DS1307 based Real Time Clock.
- AT2404 EEPROM.
- Light Sensor(LDR).
- Temperature sensor(LM35).
2. USB cable.
3. Power Adapter
4. Single wire female connectors.
3.Design Files and Code Libraries
4.Setting up 8051 Development Board Ultra x51