Starter AVR Atmega32 USB Development Board
Starter_AVR USB is introductory board for the AVR family of microcontrollers. The board has Atmega32 MCU with UART bootloader, hence no external programmer is required. Bootloader occupies approximates 2K Bytes of flash memory, remaining 30K Bytes can be used for user programming. You can program it with AVR 'C' or with arduino!
You should get this board if you're looking for a easy way to get started with AVR Series of MCUs. The board just takes care of all the basic things that are required to get started. The board can also be programmed from arduino software! Check the learnings page link at the bottom of this page on how to configure it to work with arduino.
- Atmega32 MCU
- 32K bytes of In-System Self Programmable Flash Memory
- 1024 bytes EEPROM
- 2K bytes Internal SRAM
- 32 IO pins
- UART, SPI, JTAG and I2C support.
- Real Time Counter with Separate Oscillator
- Four PWM Channels**8-channel, 10-bit ADC
- 8 Single-ended Channels
- 2 Differential Channels with Programmable Gain at 1x, 10x, or 200x
- USB Interface CP2102: for communicating with the host computer.
- LCD Interface: 16 characters, 2 lines
- Test Leds (2) and Switches(2)
- 5X2 ISP Programmer Connector
- Breakout for all Ports
- Breakout for +5v,Gnd and Vin
- Power Supply compatible with AC/DC adapters(9 to 12V DC, 1A).
- Dimensions: 70mm X 90mm
- 1.6mm Glass Epoxy, FR4 PCB
- Wave Soldered.
For additional details, support, tutorials and much more do visit the product learnings page!