HC-05 is simple and in-expensive serial(UART) to bluetooth adapter. The HC-05 is an expensive module that is compatible with wide range of devices including smartphone, laptops and tablets. Adding a Bluetooth to Arduino can take your project to the next level. It opens up lots of possibilities for user interface (UI) and communication. The phone/tablet etc can act as an UI element or data logger and interpreter for your next project.
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
- Low Power 1.8V Operation ,1.8 to 3.6V I/O
- PIO control
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- With integrated antenna
- With edge connector
- 6 Pin connector
- Default Baud rate: 9600, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: has.
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto-pairing PINCODE:”1234” as default
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
- Setting up Bluetooth HC-05 with Arduino